Buying or selling a residential, rural or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Scone Legals team offer extensive knowledge with property law in New South Wales.
We can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with settlement and exchange
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regard to building contracts
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation.